is rated 4.4 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 1,643 reviews
QuickQuid is committed to responsible lending as well as helping our customers improve their financial situation. By using the tools and information below, we hope to provide some knowledge to help you make more informed financial decisions. We promote financial literacy and fiscal responsibility as a means for consumers to take control of their financial future.
Creating effective budgeting, understanding credit and reducing your debt are just some of the ways to improve your financial situation. Learn how you can create healthy financial living for you and your family.
Want to save for the future? It's not hard as long as you're informed and have the tools to guide you. Check out our money-saving links below for guidance on how to save for a better financial future.
10 Steps to Saving Money in Tough Times
Five Easy Budgeting Tips
Budgeting can be tough and time-consuming. Follow these easy steps below to get started on your own budget. You'll see it's not so hard after all. These steps are designed to help you gain control of your finances using a budget that you can live with into the future.
- Record your expenses each day. How much are you really spending? Recording your expenses will help you see how much you spend each day and where you can cut back. You might be surprised at what you find out about your spending habits.
- Create a budget and stick to it. How much do you make each month and how much do you spend each month? Calculate your expenses for the month and compare it to how much you make.
- Cut down on your living expenses. Are you spending beyond your means? If your spending goes over your budget, then cut out some of your living expenses that are not essential and stick to your budget.
- Consider a picking up an extra job to catch up on debt. Try a part-time or weekend job to make some extra cash, so you can pay of your overdue bills faster.
- Consider converting unused assets to money. If you have valuable that you do not use likes jewelry or electronics, sell them through an online auction or pawn shop. You can use this money to pay off existing debts.
Understanding Your Credit
Improving your credit is important for your future. Paying off past debt will help raise your credit score as well as making timely repayments on future bills. In order to get loan approval or better interest rates for future home buying or other loans, you'll want to improve your credit.
How Can I Improve My Credit Rating in a Short Time
How to Add Positive Credit to Your Credit Report