For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is CashEuroNetUK, LLC
EU Safe Harbor
- What Information We Collect
You are free to browse the Website without providing any personal data (although, please see the "Cookies" section below). Our primary goal in collecting Personal Data is to provide you with an accurate, customised loan transaction. The information we collect about our customers helps us personalise and continually improve our customers' experience at our Website and their experience of services provided by us and our affiliates. We collect the following types of information:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser).
- Information provided by you through on-line forms, loan applications, surveys, and/or other entries, such as names, email addresses, home addresses, date of birth, personal, financial (bank account details) or demographic information.
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access.
- Automatic information and cookies (See also the "Cookies" section below).
- Information about your transactions with us, such as payment history and loan balances, and information you provide when you contact our customer service department.
- Information we receive from our affiliates, and from third parties, such as credit reference agencies, consumer reporting agencies and other lenders, regarding creditworthiness, credit history, and loan repayment history.
- The email addresses of visitors that communicate with CashEuroNetUK via email.
- To ensure that we are providing materials of interest to you, we may monitor whether you have clicked on the images and/or links therein. Our email communications may include HTML-based email messages, which includes a coded sensor that is activated when the email message is opened. This sensor communicates to us the date and time the message was opened and, more importantly, whether your computer is capable of receiving HTML-based email. You will receive a functioning sensor only if your computer is enabled to accept HTML email.
- How We Use and Disclose Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to process your loan transaction such as verifying your identity and credit standing to enable us to consider and process your application, to assess your credit history and confirm your employment details, enhance your experience of our Website and of our services, and (as described in the next section below) to transmit marketing communications. We may also use your Personal Data for such purposes as processing payments, updating and maintaining our records, of your dealings and relationship with us, conducting statistical analysis and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers.
We may store and use your Personal Data for our own business or operational purposes, for example to ensure that we do not collect inaccurate or duplicate information about you. We may also process your Personal Data for the purposes of complying with legal obligations.
When you provide your Personal Data to us, you are consenting to sharing it with our agents and other parties as further described herein:
- Service Providers: We contract with service providers to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include database providers who assist in identity verification, magazine publishers, retailers, direct marketers, and site analysis providers such as ClickTale (for further details of ClickTale please see above). Their access is limited only to the Personal Data needed to perform the functions carried out on our behalf as our agent, and only for the purpose of performing those functions, and they are prohibited from using or disclosing the Personal Data for other purposes.
Credit Reference Agencies: We use credit reference agencies (CRAs) to assess your application for credit and verify your identity to prevent crime and money laundering. We may also, make periodic searches at CRA’s in order to refresh our records and manage your account with us. Information on applications will be sent to CRAs and will be recorded by them. When CRAs receive a search from us they will place a search footprint on your credit file that may be seen by other lenders. They supply to us both public (including the electoral register) and shared credit and fraud prevention information. Where you borrow from us, we will give details of your account(s) and how you manage it/them to CRAs. If you borrow and do not repay in full and on time, CRA’s will record the outstanding debt. This information may be supplied to other organisations by CRAs to perform similar checks and to trace your whereabouts and recover debts that you owe. Records remain on file for 6 years after they are closed, whether settled by you or defaulted. You can contact the CRAs currently operating in the UK; the information they hold may not be the same so it is worth contacting them all. They will charge you a small statutory fee for the provision of information.
- CallCredit, Consumer Services Team, PO Box 491, Leeds, LS3 1WZ or call 0870 0601414
- Equifax PLC, Credit File Advice Centre, PO Box 3001, Bradford, BD1 5US or call 0870 010 0583 or log on to www.myequifax.co.uk
- Experian, Consumer Help Service, PO Box 8000, Nottingham NG80 7WF or call 0844 4818000 or log on to www.experian.co.uk.
- Other Disclosures: In accordance with our customary practices and those in our industry, we disclose information about you, your transactions with us, and how you manage your borrowing to our affiliates and to credit reference agencies. If necessary in connection with the sale or transfer of the loans or all or part of the business, we disclose relevant Personal Data to third party purchasers or transferees. We also release Personal Data if it becomes necessary for compliance with law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Website, our users, or third parties. We reserve the right to release such Personal Data to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when Personal Data about you may be shared with third parties not described above, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the Personal Data.
Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right of access to your personal records and information that we hold about you, upon written request and payment of a charge of up to £10. You will need to make a separate request and pay a separate fee for each company within our group of affiliated companies whose records you wish to access.
- Marketing and Opt-Out Rights
By submitting Personal Data on our Website, you understand and agree that we may use your Personal Data, including the phone number, email address, or postal address you provide to us to contact you by post, telephone, email or SMS (Short Message Service) i.e., text message to assist you with your loan or to discuss other products and services that we may provide. If you have opted-in to receive marketing communications via our application, we will allow you to opt-out of the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes by us at any time by one of the following methods:
- Via email: Click the "Unsubscribe" link in any email communication and submit your email address on the next screen.
- Via the web: Update your contact preferences in your customer account at www.quickquid.co.uk.
If you opt-out of our use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes, we will honour such choice once we have had a reasonable opportunity to process your request. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to authenticate your identity with respect to any such request or other inquiry. We will only transfer your Personal Data to 3rd parties for marketing purposes with your express opt-in consent to do so.
- How We Protect the Security of Your Personal Data
We maintain reasonable measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data, and strive to keep it accurate, and only for as long as is necessary. Some of the specific security measures we maintain include:
- We work to protect the security of your Personal Data during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts Personal Data you input.
- We store Personal Data in a restricted access format.
- We transmit Personal Data in an encrypted format
- Our networks are secured with certified firewalls in a multi-layered fashion with redundancy.
- Our network related equipments (e.g., firewalls, routers, switches, etc) are secured with a password, and access is limited to authorized network engineers.
- We restrict the access of customer service support staff so that certain Personal Data cannot be viewed (e.g. full bank account Personal Data is not revealed, but only a partial number of digits to allow verification).
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your User ID and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- How long do we keep your information?
- We will keep the information that is necessary to enable us to provide you with a service that you have requested through this website for as long as it takes us to provide that service.
- If you have asked that we do not use your details for marketing purposes, we may still need to keep them to ensure our systems reflect your preferences.
- We will generally keep records of any transactions you enter into on this website for a minimum of six years from the end of the relationship.
- We will keep other information about you if it is necessary for us to do so to comply with the law, or where appropriate for legitimate business needs.
- You May Access your Personal Data About Your Accounts
We believe that you should have the ability to review and update your account Personal Data. We give you access to Personal Data about your account and your interactions with us for the purpose of viewing and updating that Personal Data. Account Personal Data can be accessed and updated by you at your password-protected access portal at www.quickquid.co.uk.
For information about your rights to access other Personal Data that we hold, please contact us at the address or phone number below.
We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Data about children under 18 years of age.
- How to find out more
This is a condensed version and if you would like to read the full details of how your data may be used please visit email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the Full Data Protection guide.
- Conditions of Use and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or have any questions or comments, please send them to:483 Green LanesLondonN13 4BS
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
Representative example: Borrow £1200 over 10 months. Interest 300% per annum. Total amount repayable £2,831.34. Total cost of credit £1,631.34, comprising solely of interest. 1362% APR Representative.
Short Term Loans
Representative example: Borrow £200 for 31 days. The total charge for credit is £59. Interest is fixed at a rate of £59 per £200 loan (347% per annum). The total repayable is £259. 1999% APR Representative.
Short-term loans should only be used for short-term financial needs and are not appropriate for long-term borrowing, or if you are in financial difficulty.