Pumpkin Spice Latte season is upon us! This autumn, don’t waste your money purchasing these delightful beverages every day — instead, prepare it at home. Below, we created an easy and delicious recipe to make homemade pumpkin spice lattes all year long. Check it out!
Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes? Use our easy recipe.1
- 750 ml milk
- 4 tsp. caster sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 175 ml espresso
- 3 tbsp. whipped cream
- 3 pinches of pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Combine hot milk, sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend mixture until frothy.
- Pour the mixture into a mug.
- Add about 4 tbsp. of espresso.
- Garnish each mug with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Spice Lattes Facts2
- Pumpkin Spice Latte season is 58 days long.
- Starbucks has sold over 250 million Pumpkin Spice Lattes in the last decade.
- 2015 is the first year that the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte included pumpkin as an ingredient.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):