Throughout #CouponMonth on Quid Corner, we have shared a beginner’s guide to couponing, the top sites for organic coupons, and what retail coupons apps you should download for your smartphone to save. The final piece of the couponing puzzle is creating your own coupon organiser! Our new infographic below shares how you can create your own, for cheap.
Do you have a plethora of coupons lying around? Take that pile of chaotic savings and turn it into a DIY coupon organiser! Here’s how:
What You Need
- 3-ring binder, 50mm (or larger)
- Dividers with color-coded tabs
- Business card refill pages (clear and plastic)
How to Assemble
Step One: Create Your Dividers
- Label each divider by coupon category. For example: Grocery, retail, electronics, Etc.
Step Two: Insert Refill Pages
- Put a few refill pages in between each divider.
Step Three: Separate Coupons
- Insert coupons into the refill pages by category.
Step Four: Start Couponing
- Start filling your coupon organiser with all of your deals!
When to Use It
Now that your coupons are organised, you can start carrying your binder with you while you shop. When you’re out and about, keep your eyes peeled for additional coupons to add to your organiser!