Who is QuickQuid?
QuickQuid is the premier online provider of approved cash advances sent within 10 minutes of approval§ in the United Kingdom. Our convenient services have helped over half a million Britons bridge the gap between paydays from the comfort and privacy of their home.
- QuickQuid is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm registration number 603395. Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Service Register at www.fca.org.uk.
- Information Commissioner's Office registration #Z9919587 in compliance with the Data Protection Act of 1998
What We Do
QuickQuid provides approved online cash advances to customers all across the United Kingdom. Customers can apply online 24/7 and if approved, get cash sent to their bank account within 10 minutes of approval.§With no hidden fees and 24/7 customer service via phone, email, or live chat, QuickQuid is one of the most trusted online lenders in the UK.
- 87% of customers surveyed would recommend QuickQuid to their friends, relatives and colleagues.
Our Commitment to Responsible Lending
QuickQuid has strictly adhered to responsible lending practices since its launch in 2007. But what does that really mean? Below is a list of rights that you as a consumer have the power to demand from QuickQuid or any other lender.
You have the right to…
- Access reliable and regulated credit. We run full consumer credit history checks and a proprietary credit scoring model that assesses your ability to repay.
- Know how much your loan will cost before you apply. We provide clear and easy to find Rates and Terms along with the ability to view the total cost of your loan before you ever sign the contract.
- Know that you won’t pay more than you should. We never charge hidden fees. What you see is what you get. Only a flat finance charge is owed for the services provided.
- Know that you are protected. We always follow all UK lending rules and regulations under the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Change your mind. We allow 24 hours to withdraw your loan at no cost, which is above and beyond your statutory withdrawal rights.
- Know that you’re working with a trustworthy lender. We stand by only the highest lending standards as members of the Consumer Finance Association (CFA).
- As part of our commitment to responsible lending, we think it's also important for potential borrowers to carefully consider the choice to use a short term loan and how it might fit their unique circumstances. “Pause And Think Before You Borrow”, provided by The Consumer Finance Association in collaboration with The Money Charity, is full of helpful questions to ask and information to consider for those thinking about taking out a short term loan. We are pleased to share this guide here.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
Representative example: Borrow £1200 over 10 months. Interest 300% per annum. Total amount repayable £2,831.34. Total cost of credit £1,631.34, comprising solely of interest. 1362% APR Representative.
Short Term Loans
Representative example: Borrow £200 for 31 days. The total charge for credit is £59. Interest is fixed at a rate of £59 per £200 loan (347% per annum). The total repayable is £259. 1999% APR Representative.
Short-term loans should only be used for short-term financial needs and are not appropriate for long-term borrowing, or if you are in financial difficulty.