Looking for Reliable Payday Loans Online?
When you're faced with financial difficulties, a day or even an hour can be too long to wait when you need a loan as soon as possible. While you can apply for payday loans in brick-and-mortar stores, more people are beginning to take advantage of the benefits that online lenders offer. With online lenders, the entire loan process is completed online, so you can expect to apply, receive a decision and get funded, if approved, all online.
Payday Loans Online From QuickQuid
Here at QuickQuid, we offer a short-term payday loan designed to help with financial emergencies. We provide cash, if approved, within 10 minutes after approval.§ We also offer customer support seven days a week. You can even apply and get funds on weekends and bank holidays.
Our online application process is straightforward and clear: new customers can request any amount up to £1000† and repay over 1, 2 or 3 repayment periods.
Common Questions About QuickQuid Payday Loans
Can I get a loan from QuickQuid?
To see if you qualify for a QuickQuid loan, you can apply online from your phone or computer.
Be a resident of the UK
Be at least 18 years old
Have a regular income
Have a valid UK bank account
After you apply, we will process and make a decision on your application.
How much can I borrow?
New customers can apply for up to £1000 and returning customers can apply for up to £1500.† To find out how much you qualify for, apply today!
Does QuickQuid offer "quick payday loans"?
"Quick payday loans" are something that lending companies like to advertise, and as a result, it's something consumers look for. Some of the companies that offer "quick payday loans" don't have the consumer's best interest at heart though — that is why we say we don't offer "quick payday loans".
But: Once you submit your application, we will review your information and make a loan decision, typically within 30 minutes or less. If approved, we'll send the cash to your bank account within 10 minutes of approval. We think that's pretty fast!
If approved, what can I use the loan for?
Payday loans are best used for emergency and unexpected expenses, particularly unexpected bills and auto repair bills. Please remember that our loans should only be used for short-term financial needs and are not appropriate for long-term borrowing.
What if I need more time to repay your loan?
If you find yourself needing more time to repay your QuickQuid loan, contact our customer support team immediately. We'll work with you directly to come up with a solution to help you set up more manageable payments. You can contact us via email, phone or live chat seven days a week!
What should I look for when choosing payday loans in the UK?
Many people search out cheap loans with prime interest rates in the UK, but they may not always be approved for them. If that happens to be the case, it's important that the alternative lenders they look at are legitimate. Here is a checklist of things to look for when choosing a lender:
- Actual lender: Many online payday loan companies imply they offer loans themselves, when what they really do is take your information and sell it to the highest bidder, taking away your opportunity to choose the loan that's right for you. The law requires them to state that they are not a direct lender and that they are a "service to provide you with a loan."
- Authorised: UK lenders are required to be authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority. Online lenders must post their registration number on their website. (You find ours at the bottom of the page).
- Physical Address: If an online lender does not provide a physical address for correspondence anywhere on the website, that is an immediate sign to not choose that lender.
- Personal Information Security: Before filling out an application, make sure that lender has the necessary data protection measures in place to keep your information safe!
- Industry Best Practices: Make sure the payday loan lender is an active member of verified lending organisations like the Consumer Finance Association (CFA) and the Credit Industry Fraud Avoidance System (CIFAS).
Properly Using a Payday Loan
If you're looking to apply for a larger loan amount or wish to have a longer repayment period, consider visiting our partner website, On Stride Financial, and read about their alternative offer to traditional payday loans.
Taking on a short-term loan is a big responsibility, and should only be done in an emergency or similar situation. But if you feel as though a short-term payday loan is the right choice for you, and are confident in your ability to make repayments on time, QuickQuid may be able to help.
QuickQuid is rated 4.4 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 1,821 reviews