Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
Representative Example: Amount of credit: £250 for 74 days with one repayment of £74.00 and one repayment of £324.00. Total repayment: £398.00. Interest: £148.00. Interest rate: 292% pa (fixed). 1300.5% APR Representative.
At QuickQuid, we want to offer you a straightforward lending experience. That's why we've gathered our most helpful pages into a central sitemap for your convenience.
Help Using QuickQuid's Service
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions and answers. Need help? Start here!
- How it Works - Loans are repaid over 1, 2 or 3 pay periods — whichever works best for you! Repayment dates are always on a pay date.
- Rates & Terms - QuickQuid charges a daily interest rate of 0.80% on a loan's outstanding principal. Repayment dates will always be set to pay dates. You may not be eligible to apply for each period option given your pay date frequency and our minimum 27-day loan term restriction.
- About Us - As one of the most trusted names in online lending, QuickQuid is dedicated to a more flexible type of borrowing. Our services have helped over one million Britons manage their unexpected expenses more comfortably.
- Testimonials - Read what QuickQuid customers are saying about the UK's trusted online lender.
- Contact Us - QuickQuid is available seven days a week via phone, email or live chat.
QuickQuid News and Financial Resource Centre
- Quid Corner - Our financial resource centre, where we post advice on living frugally, saving money, and discuss other interesting topics.
- QuickQuid News and Media - Press releases, news, media, and our Customer View area.
- Loan Calculator - Learn more about loan amounts, durations and repayment options.
Our Payday Loans Pages
- Payday Loans - Information regarding our payday loans; amounts, duration, terms, and more.
- Cash Loans - Small, unsecured loans that are used to cover emergency expenses until a person's next payday.
- Quick Loans - We've developed our application to be as straightforward and convenient as possible.
- Payday Loans Direct Lender - QuickQuid is an organisation capable of offering loans to approved customers without utilizing a broker.
- No Guarantor Loans - If you find yourself in an emergency financial situation and you don't have a guarantor, you may want to consider applying for a "no guarantor loan" from QuickQuid.
- Unsecured Loans - Many financial institutions will require a person to put collateral down for a loan, such as a home or a car, but unsecured loans are given based exclusively on the borrower's credit.
- Short-Term Loans - We understand that when you need emergency funding, you need a loan that will work for your unique financial circumstances.
- Best Payday Loans - The best loans come with good customer support, competitive rates, and no hidden fees.
- Small Loans - With loan amounts as low as £50, QuickQuid can provide approved customers a big help with small loans.
- £500 Loans - New customers can apply to borrow up to £500 from QuickQuid.
- £1000 Loans - New customers can apply to borrow up to £1,000 from QuickQuid.
- Doorstep Loans - Learn more about QuickQuid's alternative to traditional Doorstep Loans.
- Overdraft - In certain circumstances, a short-term loan from QuickQuid can be cheaper than a bank overdraft.
- Loans Online - We offer loan amounts anywhere from £50 – £1,000 that you can easily apply for online, either from your computer or your mobile.